If you are running PantherX Desktop or Server, this is configured out of the box.
Backup settings allows you to configure backup accounts you have setup in Online Accounts to actually do something.
- Online Accounts: Your backup account / destination (S3 or Wasabi)
- Backup Settings: The actual backup configuration
Note: To backup to USB you don’t need to setup a backup account first.
- Backup destination
- Backup interval: How often you want to backup
- Backup time: When you want to run the backup
- Included paths: What you want to include in the backup
You can a manual backup at any time with
If you have multiple accounts setup:
px-backup-cli list px-backup-cli backup <ACCOUNT_ID>